Complete Surveillance Capabilities: From Incident-To-Prosecution
Put Intelligence Behind Your Surveillance System
Whether your jobsite is remote and requires mobile surveillance trailers or your security guards require records of incidents to legally pursue a theft or vandalism case, SentryPODS is ready to stand guard. With 24/7, live video directly available at anytime your jobsite will be equipped with advanced cameras capable of detecting motion, invasion, smoke, flare, and fire. For the fastest solution possible, each incident detection camera routes suspicious activity to a central monitoring station; where trained personnel validate whether or not a true issue has occurred. In the unfortunate event that a real threat is happening, the central monitoring station will dial the appropriate authorities and send your team a message.
Automate Threat Detection & Response
Our surveillance systems include the option of routing detected threats to a central monitoring system — who will call the appropriate authorities on your behalf once the threat has been validated.
Can These Recordings Be Made Available For Positive Identification Of Criminals?
Yes. SentryPODS surveillance cameras are high definition. Meaning, the record of the incident is stored securely and the hd video can be used to identify criminals, read license plates, and can do so from remote locations because of their hot-swappable batteries.
What Is The Range Of A SentryPODS Surveillance System?
Each camera is calibrated for unique situations. For example, our most popular infrared camera, The SentryPODS "HUNTER", can capture footage from up to 1300 feet in total darkness. For you, this means an increased sense of security. For your legal team, this means irrefutable evidence.
How Quickly Can SentryPODS Set Up?
We are known for speed and mobility. In fact, all of our SentryPODS surveillance cameras include a Rapid Install Kit (RIK) that allow cameras to be mounted and securely streaming live video of your jobsite within 3-5 minutes. For remote locations, our solar trailers can be positioned and assembled in under 10 minutes.
Protect Facilities, Monitor Activity, & Deter Interference & Theft With Our Job Site Surveillance & Remote Construction Surveillance Cameras
Rapidly and autonomously deploy SentryPODS® to secure, assess, deter threats with real time video monitoring for high definition job site surveillance.
Often times, fences can be bypassed with little to no effort; leaving job sites and remote construction sites vulnerable to theft and vandalism. SentryPODS ® surveillance systems help to ensure the early detection of intruders, giving you time to deploy deterrence devices or dispatch security forces in response to the threat.
While a SentryPODS® unit can serve as a video capturing endpoint on an existing traditional LTE or Ethernet network, the ability to deploy rapidly and function autonomously is where the greater value of SentryPODS® resides. A wide variety of power and connectivity options are available and can be tailored to the specific mission requirements providing a vast array of deployment options.
Our live streaming cameras keep the need for a security guard team to a minimum while offering real-time or time-lapse security solutions.
Our Surveillance Cameras Are Ready To Protect In Real Time — Even In Places Cables Cannot Reach
- Commercial Construction Site Security Cameras
- Deter Theft From Heavy Equipment Lots
- Oil & Gas Facility Protection
- Bridge/Road Construction
- Construction Material Depots
- Remote Jobsites That Require Mobile Surveillance
- Remote Areas That Require Solar Powered Surveillance Systems
- Increase Safety For Your Security Guard Team
- Many more...
"I recommend the Smart Digital SentryPOD for all your security needs. It has proven to be an effective, reliable means to a secure work environment.”
William Hocevar, Safety Director – The Great Lakes Construction Company
HD Video Suveillance Systems With Cellular, STACOM, WiFi, & Hardwired Connectability
Quickly & Securely Connect To Your Jobsite Camera from Anywhere With Cellular Connectivity
Network connectivity can occur with the following options:
- Cell tower coverage, LTE (default)
- Local Wi-Fi; SentryPODS® can serve as a Wi-Fi hotspot to provide internet connectivity to local devices such as a tablets or laptops utilizing digital security certificates to ensure secure transmission of data
- Hard-wire connection (traditional Ethernet LAN/WAN network environment)
- SATCOM service provider
- Point-to-point wireless connection (Cambium Network radios, for example, long-distance wireless connection)
Power can be sourced from the following:
- Existing AC 110V power (grid or generator)
- Internal batteries (24-48-hours on short term deployments and are hot-swappable as needed)
- Solar power (SentryPODS® standalone unit available or can be connected to existing arrays)
A typical SentryPODS® deployment will occur where there is no existing conventional network, but cell connectivity is available. Quite often, cellular connectivity is more cost-effective than building out a remote network. In this scenario, each of our construction camera systems (SentryPODS® units) will have DHS-encrypted secure connectivity using digital security certificates for end-to-end secure connections through the web via multiple cell carrier options with redundant LTE failover between carriers.
Place Your Construction Site Security Cameras Where Wires Won't Reach
Lease A Solar Trailer For Remote Job Site Surveillance
Protect Your Construction Site Remotely With The SentryPODS® Chariot - Solar Trailer That Holds 2 SentryPODS
The SentryPODS® Chariot is our new and innovative way to set up your SentryPODS® construction security cameras in locations you have never been able to before. Whether those locations are on your: oil, gas, construction site, or military camps, the Chariot gives you complete visual access in these areas 24/7.
The Chariot features an extendable camera mount for your construction site security cameras. 17” tires giving you access to take your Chariot across rough terrain, solar panels, and more. The capabilities of the SentryPODS® Chariot do not stop there.
This autonomous surveillance solution also includes:
- 20’ extendable mast with ability to support 2 SentryPODS®
- 3, 180-Watt solar panels 39.5” x 21.5” x 3.1”
- Wireless capability, allowing infinite locations for your Chariot
- Rechargeable batteries lasting up to 5 days with no sunlight
- Autonomous hitch
- Exceptional balance/weight distribution allows adjustments to be easily made by hand
- Wi-Fi hotspot, giving you access to live footage wherever you may be located
- Alerts your smartphone/computer if cameras switch to their internal batteries if they lose primary power connection
Call For Leasing Options (419) 496-0180
Watch How You Can Improve Construction Site Security With This Mobile, Solar Trailer. Set Up In Minutes and Change Locations Quickly.
Serving oil, gas, construction site, or military camps — The Chariot gives you complete visual access in these areas 24/7. The Chariot features an extendable camera mount, 17” tires giving you access to take your Chariot across rough terrain, solar panels, and more.
Call For Leasing Options (419) 496-0180