Protect Property, People, & Equipment
Rapid deployment, secure communications, and autonomy have allowed SentryPODS® to quickly become the preferred choice for perimeter security within the military/DOD sectors.
SentryPODS® contain intelligence at the edge as well as built in redundancy for network/power failover. In the event of mayhem or local service outages, SentryPODS® seamlessly failover to an alternative network (in most cases, LTE) and internal batteries for independent functionality. Wherever critical infrastructure exists, SentryPODS® provide a superior level of protection in any environment.
While a SentryPODS® unit can serve as a video capturing endpoint on an existing traditional LTE or Ethernet network, the ability to deploy rapidly and function autonomously is where the greater value of SentryPODS® resides. A wide variety of power and connectivity options are available and can be tailored to the specific mission requirements providing a vast array of deployment options.
Quickly & Securely Connect from Anywhere
Detect, Assess, and deter potential threats without connection headaches. Network connectivity options include lte, local wi-fi, hard-wired connections, satcom, and more.
Network connectivity can occur with the following options:
- Cell tower coverage, LTE (default)
- Local Wi-Fi; SentryPODS® can serve as a Wi-Fi hotspot to provide internet connectivity to local devices such as a tablets or laptops utilizing digital security certificates to ensure secure transmission of data
- Hard-wire connection (traditional Ethernet LAN/WAN network environment)
- SATCOM service provider
- Point-to-point wireless connection (Cambium Network radios for example, long distance wireless connection)
Power can be sourced from the following:
- Existing AC 110V power (grid or generator)
- Internal batteries (24-48-hours on short term deployments and are hot-swappable as needed)
- Solar power (SentryPODS® standalone unit available or can be connected to existing arrays)
A typical SentryPODS® deployment will occur where there is no existing conventional network, but cell connectivity is available. Quite often, cellular connectivity is more cost effective than building out a remote network. In this scenario, each SentryPODS® unit will have DHS-encrypted secure connectivity using digital security certificates for end-to-end secure connections through the web via multiple cell carrier options with redundant LTE failover between carriers.
- Remote Deployments
- Communications Installations
- Arms/Munitions Depots
- Supply Line Terminals
- Equipment Storage
- Airfield Security
- Power Substations
- Network Nodes
- Many more...
WHAT THE MILITARY LOVES ABOUT SentryPODS®
- Acts as a virtual sentry (security guard) with stellar video verification, infrared and motion detection capabilities.
- Autonomous (connectivity can be private/public LTE, Ethernet, SAT COMM, SIPRNet or WiFi) enabling deployment free from the constraints of vulnerable wired connections
- Rapid deployment (Typically 3-5 minutes)
- Remotely accessible for video and power management
- Send remote notifications for events or status changes
- Archive video directly to the edge for remote retrieval
- Provides power and network redundancy capabilities
- Failover to battery and send notifications upon power loss
- Hot swappable batteries
- Inferred Video Capability
- Motion Detection
- NEMA 4x rated enclosure that can withstand the most hostile environments
- SentryPODS® can be enabled as Wi-Fi hotspots to facilitate internet accessibility
The key features of the SentryPODS® system is its mobility, speed of deployment and autonomy. While a SentryPODS® unit can serve as a video capturing endpoint on an existing traditional LTE or Ethernet network, the ability to deploy rapidly and function autonomously is where the greater value of SentryPODS® resides. A wide variety of power and connectivity options are available and can be tailored to the specific mission requirements providing a vast array of deployment options.