The Alarm Technician is responsible for installing, programming, terminating and commissioning a wide range of alarm panels, access control, access gates and CCTV products. MUST be knowledgeable in low voltage standards and alarm panel installations. The candidate must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who is capable of making sound decisions that are in the best interest of the customer and our company. The Alarm Technician must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to work closely with the sales and operations departments. This position requires passing random drug, alcohol and background checks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Install Access Control and CCTV systems according to engineered drawings.
- Must possess programming skills associated with standard alarm panel manufacturers.
- Program, terminate, and commission a wide range of Access Control products and platforms.
- Must be willing to travel , sometimes on short notice.
- Must be able to identify and resolve issues that would have a negative impact on job productivity.
- Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork relating to job tickets.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment at all times.
- Safely work at elevated heights above 12’ using ladders, bucket truck,or platform lifts.
- Communicate all activity to the job Project Manager or Field Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Must be willing to assist other technicians.
- Maintain the condition and cleanliness of any company provided vehicle.
- Ensure all site-specific safety programs are followed.
- Maintain a safe driving record and report any incidents or near misses to management immediately.
- Attend any product or safety training that is required.
Excellent pay and benefits!
Amazing company culture! We are family! We love our team!
Pay is commensurate with experience. Get paid for your experience!
Company healthcare match
"*" indicates required fields
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org