Protect Facilities, Monitor Activity, & Deter Interference & Theft
Rapidly and autonomously deploy sentrypods® to secure, assess, deter .
Often times, fences can be bypasses with little to no effort; leaving construction sites vulnerable to theft and vandalism. SentryPODS ® surveillance systems help to ensure the early detection of intruders, giving you time to deploy deterrence devices or dispatch security forces in response to the threat.
While a SentryPODS® unit can serve as a video capturing endpoint on an existing traditional LTE or Ethernet network, the ability to deploy rapidly and function autonomously is where the greater value of SentryPODS® resides. A wide variety of power and connectivity options are available and can be tailored to the specific mission requirements providing a vast array of deployment options.
Quickly & Securely Connect from Anywhere
Network connectivity can occur with the following options:
- Cell tower coverage, LTE (default)
- Local Wi-Fi; SentryPODS® can serve as a Wi-Fi hotspot to provide internet connectivity to local devices such as a tablets or laptops utilizing digital security certificates to ensure secure transmission of data
- Hard-wire connection (traditional Ethernet LAN/WAN network environment)
- SATCOM service provider
- Point-to-point wireless connection (Cambium Network radios for example, long distance wireless connection)
Power can be sourced from the following:
- Existing AC 110V power (grid or generator)
- Internal batteries (24-48-hours on short term deployments and are hot-swappable as needed)
- Solar power (SentryPODS® standalone unit available or can be connected to existing arrays)
A typical SentryPODS® deployment will occur where there is no existing conventional network, but cell connectivity is available. Quite often, cellular connectivity is more cost effective than building out a remote network. In this scenario, each SentryPODS® unit will have DHS-encrypted secure connectivity using digital security certificates for end-to-end secure connections through the web via multiple cell carrier options with redundant LTE failover between carriers.
- Commercial Construction Sites
- Heavy Equipment Lots
- Bridge/Road Construction
- Construction Material Depots
- Many more...