Capability Statement for Smart Digital, LLC.
732 Clark Ave.
Ashland, Ohio 44805
Smart Digital manufactures Sentry PODS, (Protective Overt Deployable Surveillance). Sentry PODS are portable, easily accessible surveillance units. Our Sentry PODS come in four versions: Overt Series, Covert Series, Heavy Equipment Series and Solar Series.
Sentry PODS can be rapidly and easily deployed, using the web or smart phone application for remote accessibility, using the Sentry PODS surveillance software. With the Sentry PODS software, users can remotely manage multiple locations simultaneously, with the ability to configure each Sentry PODS at each location, individually. With individual control, users can control the pan, tilt and zoom of each Sentry PODS, manipulating the movement of the Sentry PODS on a specific location or area of interest manually or on a pre-configured tour schedule.
Sentry PODS Series:
Overt Series –
Covert Series –
Heavy Equipment Series –
Solar Series –
There are Sentry PODS are being deployed in many vertical markets, to include public safety, critical infrastructure and law enforcement.
Universal Well Services – Ryan Mackowski (814) 373-3149 | email@example.com
Crystal Contracting – Ron Erks (330) 882-5370 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Lakes Construction – Bill Hocevar (216) 210-0103 | email@example.com
Verizon Wireless Innovation Lab – Josh Bard (440) 823-6876 | firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Ashland – Mayor Glen Stewart – (419) 289-0885 | email@example.com
Ashland County Sheriff’s Department – Chief Carl Richert (419) 289-6552 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- No configuration required for ease of use.
- Battery backup in the event of a power loss with no interruption in functionality.
- Cellular connection for flexible deployments.
- WiFi accessibility for internet access.
- PTZ camera with zoom functionality for 360 degrees coverage of your site.
- Web or mobile access using an IPhone, Android or tablet, using the Sentry PODS software, with the ability to manage up to 64 sites or Sentry PODS simultaneously.
- Edge recording directly on the Sentry PODS or remote video archival capabilities.
Smart Digital specializes in custom surveillance solutions and is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Smart Digital was founded in 2007 by Brent Canfield, after spending 8 1/2 years on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps and participating in Operation Iraqi Freedom as a Security Team Platoon Sergeant.
Cage Code: 78HL7
NAICS Codes: 238210, 334290, 541690
561621, 922120 and 926120